Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1691
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea thats what im gettin hyper, or want to get


    anyways yea star ocean has 80 endings and im not about to be the kind of person to get em all, lmao hell no! @_#

  2. #1692
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    80 endings??!! WTF??!!

  3. #1693
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yup, its cool, but at the same time irritates me that i cant and wont see all 80 =P

  4. #1694
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How the hell can it have 80 endings??????

  5. #1695
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why don't you try harder Cav?

  6. #1696
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same way you can have 80 or 800 pages in a book.

    I have been playing F-zero GX some more today. I've been trying out Snaking to try and complete some more VH story chapters. I managed to complete one, thus unlocking PJ. However, while trying to complete a different stage, i ended up breaking my thumb. Why i took a pic and telling you all about this now before telling my parents is beyond me.

    But still!! I unlocked PJ! He is awesome!

  7. #1697
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    You could download saves witht he different endings, Cav. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/save/21440.html

    I'l be getting Star Ocean 3 too. ANd abuncha other PS2 game,s as I jsut bought my HDD Loader ^^

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 18, 2004 03:49 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  8. #1698
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How cruel!! Wowza! Is that for real? OCB dude...

  9. #1699
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    About books, Who likes reading? Cause I like, but only fantasy books. The best writer is R. A. Salvatore. Do ya know his books?

  10. #1700
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    OCB's pic is photoshopped.

    I like reading. Mainly philosophy anymore though. Although, I still love stuff like LotR and Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •